Honiton Bowling Club, in East Devon, was founded in 1921 and moved to its current site, in Streamers Meadows, Honiton, in 1925. The bowling club is entirely owned and run by its members for the benefit of its members.
The club offers:
- Outdoor bowling on a seven rink, lawn bowling green which is used from mid-April to mid-September
- Indoor bowling on a four rink indoor green which was opened in 1990 and extensively improved in 2006.
- A modern clubhouse with ample changing rooms, licensed bar, recently refurbished kitchen and function area.
- Large on-site car park.
- Social bowling where friends can meet for a “roll-up” and a coffee.
- Indoor and outdoor friendly matches with local and touring clubs.
- Indoor winter leagues.
- Indoor and outdoor competitive bowling at club, county and national level.
- A thriving junior bowlers section.
- Social events such as barbecues, charity fun-day, club dinners, bring-and-share suppers, and an annual club bowls tour are organised throughout the year.